For my opinions on the local real estate market and lots of helpful tips for home buyers and sellers, please visit my blog. I value your feedback and your input, so please feel free to comment on my blog posts. Click on the month for more info
- January: Will An Open House Help Sell Your Home
- January: What Home Inspectors See that You Can’t
- February: How the Wrong Pricing Strategy Can Cost You Thousands
- March : Surprising Ways Buyers Find Homes
- April: Should You Move or Renovate?
- May: Making “Neighbourhood Targeting” Work for You
- June: Not-So-Obvious Reasons to Meet with a REALTOR®
- July: Finding the Listing Price "Tipping Points"
- August: How Much Time Should You Spend Viewing Homes
- September: When It Come To Offers, its Not Always About Price
- October: Selling A Home In A Crowed Market
- November: Are You Ready To Buy Up?
- December: What Does A Property Surveyor Do?
- January: Your Home at a Glance
- February: Deciding on the Discretionary Move
- March: How Much of a New Home Can You Afford?
- April: How to Help Sell Your Home Quickly
- May: Upgrades That Hold Their Value
- June: Should You Sell First and Buy Later? Or Vice-Versa?
- July: The “3 Up” Strategy for Selling Your Home Quickly
- August: Discovering that a home you like has “issues”
- September: How to Deal with a Low-Ball Offer
- October: What Buyers Don’t Want to See in Your Backyard
- November: When Is the Right Time to Talk to a REALTOR®?
- December: Should You “High Ball” Your Listing Price?
- March: When to call a REALTOR®
- April: Getting the Most From an Open House
- May: Taking the “Scary” Out of Real Estate
- June: Pack Your Memories Away
- July: Be Sure to Plan for the “Pet Issue”
- August: The Importance Of Reading & Understanding An Offer
- September: What Home Buyers Love to See
- October: Selling Your Home Doesn't Have To Be Overwhelming
- November; You Don't Notice It – But Most Buyers Will.
- December: 5 Unusual (but effective) Home Staging Ideas